Mother’s Day is soon approaching and if you are like us and have a mum, grandma or a motherly figure in your life who already has everything she needs, it can be a hard task finding that perfect gift to show her just how much she means to us.
For this Mother’s Day, how about doing things a bit differently and adding a spin to that special day. Why not spoil your mum with one of two smashing cocktails ideas below (or even alternatively both!) alongside a nice dinner and some beautiful flowers. Try these 2 recipes for a wonderful time celebrating with the mother in your life!
This lavender themed Daiquiri is a sweet sipping and classy cocktail Mum will love. You might love it too!
- 60ml 1808 Barely Legal
- 30ml Lime juice
- 15ml Lavender syrup
- 5ml Grenadine
- Pour all ingredients into a Boston glass/shaker
- Add ice and shake hard
- Double strain in a coupette/ cocktail glass
- 60ml Spiced 20ml
- 20ml Orange Juice
- Capi Sparkling Cranberry Juice
- 6-8 mint leaves
- Pour the Spiced and Orange Juice into a wine glass
- Clap together the mint leaves and add
- Add ice cubes and top up with the sparkling cranberry juice
Mint sprig and orange slice